Pretty interesting if you have NFL network i would check it out..
Pretty interesting if you have NFL network i would check it out..
I have been watching some of it throughout the day. Robert Meachem ran a good 40 (4.36) and that will probably improve his stock. Calvin Johnson ran a 4.35 in someone else shoes. All I got to see today was wide receivers.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
I saw that Brady Quinn ripped off 24 bench press reps.. thats the only thing he is participating in though
Why is he not participating in anything. If anything he needs to prove himself at the combine.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
He is waiting for Notre Dame's pro day, he and Jamarcus Russell are both waiting for their respective teams pro days..
right now Drew Stanton is looking to be the most impress Qb, Chris Leak also has got some good reviews
you see these 40 times and then you think of these crazy kids who get on here and say they run these things.
Bookmarks